Thursday 29 October 2009

lookbook

Ramones Shirt, Denim Jacket Os, Bershka Black

Topshop -tee, Hairband from H&M


Made Myself Owl Sweatshirt, Pacific Sunwear Skinny Jeans


Ebay Horse Tee, Jeffrey Campbell Lace-up Boots, H&M White Jeans


Hartman Vintage Suitcase from Bestfriends Closet, Black Bowler Hat from H&M, Black Trench Coat from Heritage 1981, Red Scarf from American Apparel





Motercycle Vest from American Vintage, Chandiler Earrings from Forever21, Sheer Teal Mini from American Vintage Babydoll


Singlet from www.stylestalker.com


Zara Shirt, Jeffrey Campbell Boots


Headscarf, Knitted Bolero, Lace Skirt, Flower Printed Bag


Chloe Lace Up Wedges, Blondie's Back Bag

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters