Monday 5 October 2009

Guinevere Van Seenus in Dazed & Confused October 2009, Make Me a Monster.

Yesterday was the most calm evening of all....I don't know if it's the peace...silence before the storm or what? Days are passing by....rushing actually...I feel like it's all running and I need to catch up and slow IT(!?) down....I wonder.....
Lately I cutted myself off this whole drama in school....any kind of relations really....I feels like our last year...it's very calm...we are getting ready to leave....

Everyday I am calculating our ways of meeting....and the thought that he will ne rught here with me on my birthday is what calms my thughs down....OK I am ling....I'm not calm at all....millions of different scenatios went through my mind....it's been almost six months. Six long months of complete lonlyness and emptyness....something new is still to come....is it something good or bad....THE GAME IS ON.....

I'm designing like mad....hmmm....I am almost sure that it's because of him....the new idea of his....creating a new fashion line and using my ideas.....made me design again....I hope to see his idea grow....as I am halping too....It feels good to play in the same team....be in the same spot together....if only he was closer....





\


































No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters