Monday 12 October 2009

Ali Stephens in French Revue de Modes.

Fuck all the priorities....he need you so s&y.

How bad can it get....how bad...
Just tell me that I'm worthless....just tell me this....and thank you for confirming....thank you for confirming it every time you speak to me....the the fuck out.....of my life....or start treating me better I know OK? I know....I hate myself as much as you hate me...so just stop pretending that it looks like I dont care when I do...I do....i want it.....Im one big FUCK UP....I want and never give anything back......
Do it for him....

PS: Put that knife down...if you want to kill me.....now worries I will do it for you....i hope this last thing will make the rest of your life happy...I will not only kill meself....so that you can have clean hands I will do it slowely and painfully....

your siencerely

FUCK UP









No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters