Friday 4 September 2009

Thank you Bob Marley

Gudhcqtopohonrughkppk6guo1_500_largeYou may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She’s not perfect - you aren’t either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don’t hurt her, don’t change her, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there." -Bob Marley




This quoute finally got through me. My head is full of doubts. Why shall we love? Why now if sooner or later it will are fall apart? How can we trust the other human being, if we know that no one is perfect? How can we know that we love? How? Everytime he is next to me all these questions disapear, but when he is away they trap me. It's sp hard. One very clever man said. No matter what will happen tomorrow, what happened yesrday. The important part is that we love, we love right now. Thank you Bob Marley. Thank you for your words....

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters