Thursday 17 September 2009

FW backstage

New face Taylor with Marilyn



Andreea, Masha, Taylor, Alisa


Ajak


Melodie Dagnault and Mathilde Franchon


New face Andreea with IMG



No Caption


New face Lindsay Wixon


Andreea and Ajak


New face Deborah Muller with One Management


Taylor's train


Jennifer Messelier


Kelsey Van Mook


New face Jacqueline with Ford


Brian Reyes and Julia Von Boehm work on a look.


Rel


Marilyn girls lean right: Hanna, Rel, Alisa, Taylor




















No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters