Wednesday 19 August 2009

Natalia Vodianova ”A Girl of Similar Beauty” Ph: Paoli Roversi Vogue Italia September 2004

Take a control.
Everyone thinks that it's impossible....
Lern to take a control.
Control your life.
Take a control of your life.
I'm starting to understand what it means.
No one can ever do it for you....
...when you think that all your life had been just taking everything you want from a big plate....
CHANGE IT.
this time....
Choose your plate....
Choose what you want on your plate.....


HELP YOURSELF....




POWER FEELS GOOD....






























No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters