Tuesday 7 July 2009

Iris Strubegger “Next Shape” Ph: Mert & Marcus Vogue Italia March 2009

I am so tired...It's been such a long day. I basicly have no time, because I have to stay in school from 8:45am until 10:00pm. Yes, the hours are mad. We are putting together a show...in 3-4 days....you can guess how sterssful it is. Well the end results are good, tomorow is the last day. It will be stressful again. I love it. I really do. I play music all day, and no matter what I enjo it. I got to know so many people...made new friends. Insteard of sitting in class with the same people...I got out and actually met people from different classes...years....I really loved it. It's like we are a team. We all work together and I love that feeling.

PS: I called him million times today. I called him million times yesterday. I can't stop thinking about him. Even through the show...sometimes....i forget im in it...( it happend sewral times) and I forget that I am playing....I am so 'terribly' in love with that guy....boys are such complecated species....he had so many problems lately.... just secretly hope that he thinks of me and loves me as much as I love him....








































No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters