Friday 3 July 2009

...passing days....with music...in my ear...my hands...my eyes...my feet...time with the speed of light...passes me....and when I turn around the night covers me up under blankets....dreaming of you....wishing you....wanting you....another breathless day....the secret of music...under metal stands....and loving every moment feels so guilty as it's all alone...as it's so alone...feels empty...tbut then you apear in stars....apear and skyrock away from me when the morning arrives...

PS: So this is how I pass my days nowdays.....








































No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters