Monday 8 June 2009

for my L♥Ver boy


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com




This post is special for my lover boy. He means to me so much that now words will explain. I am in love. Oh lover boy....


This music inspired me...and these songs are our songs....ofcourse the playlist starts with our first ever song.....'dance with me', you were so happy to see how much I love this song.


I love you


xxx



PS:...drear human being with a little heart in the middle of your chest, wchich is pounding like crazy.....real love still exists, It is true. I pormise you that...

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters