Saturday 13 June 2009

Bride of the water god

My first ever manga. The most beautiful manga I've ever read. I still need to finish it. I think that pictureas are so stunning!!!....and pure!!!It's called 'Bride of the water god'. I spend all my day sitting in this big bookshop. Sitting down on the floor, hidden somewhere between piles of books, putted in order. Everybook had it's own place. I felt odd. It didn't matter after some time, it didn't take me long to end up in the world where you don't feel out of place anymore. I love days like these....it feels good....to be just with yourself....the lonliness in me can't get any deeper....and no soul can fill it....there is only ONE....that is able to....






























































No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters