Wednesday 3 June 2009

Baptiste Giabiconi & Anja Rubik



Growing up and relising what is going on around you is the most painful process every kid has to go through.....just cross the line baby and you will be one hell of an old prick shouting at the bus driver that he wasn't polite enough...and looking at everyone like they don't diserve to be on that bus....baby just cross the line and you will see how shit...it is....on the other side.....

I AM NOT GOING TO BE LIKE THAT.
I'm planing to enjoy my life with the ones I love.
Not worring....ok, ok...worrig a little bit.....
being happy about little things....
being able to close my eyes..say a pray....and say out loud that I believe in God.
being able to listen to all the shit you all tell me, and by the end of the day do what I believe in....




dl-3









PS: Strong personality....it's all it takes....

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters