Wednesday 20 May 2009

We will go to paris you gonna find me a lover girl and I'm gonna find you a lover boy....

...at night we will go to party....

<span class=

...we will get lost....

Sunset in Paris

...so we end up walking around with silence tearing apart our clothing.....with a bottle of cheap wine in our joined hands....

Freaky Zombie

...drinking and talking... arguing about how shit our life is....sharing secrets that never have been exposed....

Paris, <span class=

...until the sun will show itself, shy at first....

typical french

.....and then we will sit on a bench listen to some french man playing the violin on the side of the street....there will be less and less words....less and less movements....
until we fell asleep....
on that bench.....




No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters