Monday 25 May 2009

Sasha Pivovarova in Vogue Paris June/July 2009, Love Makes The World Go Round.

HAHAHA this photo shot looks like they had so much fun. I love it.
I went to a beach yesterday, but I ended up sitting on blanket with my little pad, drawing people on the beach. Haha. I had a lot of fun. My mother was like 'Ania, we have to go now!'
'No,no, no let me finish!!Just one more person!' hahahah:) I finish my work with artists yesterday. We started a piece of art in conference room. Unfortunately we didn't finish. I've seen so many different pieces of work! So many different ways of expressing yourself! It was beautiful! I loved everything. I've seen one of artist's studio. Mess was something completely natural there. I loved it. I loved the brick walls. I loved the wooden, I could say nude floor. Canvas all over the floors, unwashed paintbrushes. Packs of sandwiches climbing the window. And this huge, beautiful window. Ahhhh. Did I mention the smell of paint!? I loved every centimeter of this place.
It's like a gallery and there is many studios, full of photographers, artists. Anyone can just come by, get a cup of coffee with little chocolate cake and sit down in this little, sweet looking garden. When I sat in that garden it reminded me of Greece, a lot. Branches coming from everywhere, almost hugging the building, flowers smiling to guests. Birds looking at the sun from their little bird houses, designed by artists. In the middle there is this old, wooden bench. That's where I sat at my lunch. Lovely place. Place to be.

Do you know what's the hardest thing about art?

Believing in your idea.
Starting the idea.
Inspiration.

This is what I've learned.

For me the first point is the hardest. As inspiration is everywhere....

































PS: He said to me yesterday 'Let's never stop falling in love babe.' Looking at me with these huge dark eyes...they were so shiny...like he ment it....

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters