Wednesday 27 May 2009

Natasha Poly and Anja Rubik in Vogue Paris June/July 2009, A Toutes Jambes.

Honestly I feel so bad for you that you have to read this crap. I honestly do. However I'm still gonna write this crap. Today is the first day out of 27 days, the first day in which I didn't speak to him. My very first day! Whole day!!!Do you know what it means to me? I am going mad. I miss him so bad.♥

PS: I know you have no idea about this blog babe, but I miss you so bad:)
Maybe somehow you will know it.:)

























No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters