Monday 25 May 2009

Here is th deepest secret nobody knows...

i carry your heart with me

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

MAKE ME SMILE
print, desingn, photography


Atraccion Fatal en Flickr: ¡Intercambio de fotos!



ecstasy_lover: Print and Pattern, фотограф Steven Meisel, 2003


Silly walk by ~mathiole on deviantART




Text Pieces by Stefan Brüggemann


Tree / Melissa Moss


undoboy ++ design brings happiness


Tea


defact studio and the plug at the white hotel belgium

oigadelo / Delo :B



FFFFOUND!  VALLERY :: The Moofia



Square Animals / Sherbet Lemon



Portfolio de l'illustrateur Nesk


Flickr Fotodownload: The Empire Collective // Banners

FFFFOUND!  Various Illustrations 2008 : Vague.ly





Dumpster Characters



I don%27t blame you. by ~skryingbreath on deviantART


Japanese matchsticks

waiting / rhiannon whinery




Training

(not so) Golden Slumbers 1 on the Behance Network


FFFFOUND!  Harold's Regrets on Flickr - Photo Sharing!


Digital art selected for the Daily Inspiration 167 - Abduzeedo Graphic Design Inspiration




FFFFOUND!  58 Wonderfully Cute Illustrated Monster Characters  Blog.SpoonGraphics


reason2big.gif (GIF Image, 595x770 pixels) - Scaled (91%)


Grant


Computerlove™  Connecting Creative Talents. / [I GOT MAD GAME]

FFFFOUND!  Christopher Silas Neal

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters