Tuesday 26 May 2009

'...give me your hand...'

Really good films.....

Is it wrong or stupid to cry while watching a movie? Is it!? OH :S.....
Well I cried on them....I think that Candy is the most beautiful film....really:)
I love music to the last one...that song is called 'Together we will live for ever' and it's by Clint Mansell....
You probably think why the hell she posted these stupid bits of films?
Well it's me inspiration...these free movies...and I wanted to share my inspiration with you, and hopefully you will get inspired and do something meaningful, something worth while....so here it is....I really hope you like them.









No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters