Saturday 30 May 2009

Dirty truth

Friends are really really incredably important in our lifes. Friends are needed so they laugh at your shit jokes...and smile when you've got paint all over your face....and when you see a funny picture in a magazine...and skit people on facebook....hahahahah and talk about boys...and listen to you talking about your lover boy again. Oh yeah I'm waiting for him now!:D:D:D

I hope you all have at least one good friend, there is no need for million friends if they don't care about you...find one, but good one.....

Spread some love....
bisous (my french ends here hahahaha)



tetheredto

BOX: Les Petites Morts » Blog Archive » Box on Facebook


The image “http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Cydmorris/erin2.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.




(via rainier)

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters