Thursday 28 May 2009

Dear God....

I found this on the website and I thought it was so beautiful.....


"Dear God, Suddenly I begin to feel her near me, but it hurts to see thats she’s really so far away, more each day. I need to say somethings to her, I need to kiss her again, I need her in my arms once more, I need to see her face when I’m lying next to her I’m afraid of never seeing her again. I want to hear Nick Cave’s “Into my Arms” without crying. Please lead her way with your guiding light right into the happines path, and help me to forget her…or bring her back, I promise to do my best and to learn from my mistakes, mistakes that made me lose her. I know she hasn’t forget me yet so send an angel to whisper in her ear each night that I love her and that I want her to be happy…even if it’s not with me. Sorry about my english but you are god so I know that you will understand my prayer. Amen"




















No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters