Wednesday 15 April 2009

The great pretender-Natalia Vodianova

...this really interesting person that I met accidentally on Facebook said something really important, and because we both like to talk about freedom, life, and different matters he said something, and I thought that it was very interesting and decided to post it on my blog. I think that the picture of Natalia Vodianova is representing freedom as well.....

Everyone is finding their own freedom, shaping it as they go along, and sipping when they desire to....


"Yes, everybody has their own rights to create a world according to their way of look to the life even sometimes making some mistakes:) but again I think this is the inevitable side of life:) that you start looking for someone to share the rest of life after a certain age as not easy to carry on the whole life alone.

Like everything, this meaning of freedom should be ended when reaching the point which is to be satisfied by your targets determined at the beginning of our freedom:)"



No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters