Tuesday 21 April 2009

Claudia Seiler

My shit started. The first day today, as you can see I'm very optimistic about my school. I'm so pissed at myself for texting 'you' back. I shouldn't really after all you did! I've just finished my work for English, and I still got to do art, and textiles. It's been a very good day, I have to admit! I did pretty good at my music test, I had no idea music is so complicated (GCSE), and my presentation was all right. I will try to add more pictures. I know running away from work doesn't finish it, but I just see all these amazing people, designers, photographers, models, artists screaming to me and I can't help myself. I will pay for that I know:/


Claudia_seiler_1

Claudia_seiler_2

Claudia_seiler_3


Claudia_seiler_4

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters