Thursday 23 April 2009

accessories that ania LOVES!!!

This is amazing....I haven't seen a key like this before....



I've been looking for a vintage watch like this for ages!


I love them!!!!

I need to start looking for new sunglasses



I would love this to be a braclet


this is really nice unfortuneetly I don't wear as big eaings






so pretty!

I want one!...this bag is amazing...and big...perfect for ania!:)


so cool!!!I'm loving the idea






I love it!!!I would love to have one like this:)

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters