Monday 2 February 2009

michael sailstorfer- underwater alphabet














Have you ever had a feeling like milions of little pins are skimming your skin, very
gently though....have you? Have you ever felt like thousands of tiny shudder go through you?....bilion of microscopic creatures....?.....I don't know about you, but I do get this funny feeling everytime I see something incredible...

A little bit from the artist:


'I’m really interested in what sculpture can be and how a sculpture can
spread out and use much more space than it physically has.'
german artist michael sailstorfer, with a kind of audacious architectural alchemy,
builds dysfunctional sculptures and transforms their previous utilitarianism
into follies of uselessness, charm and wit.

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters