Monday, 14 June 2010

Broken glass. It's just like glitter, isn't it?-pete

If I want drugs, I don't have to do a gig to get them. I do a gig when I feel shit, because I need to be playing. There's no drug in the world that can compare with playing music




I fall in love with Britain every day, with bridges, buses, blue skies... but it’s a brutal world, man.



It's not people in bands, is it? Why do people who take drugs, why are they in bands? 'Cos they're trying to prove themselves. To make themselves blank and numb and not able to communicate with other people.


(via boysintheband)
boysintheband:   WE’RE 1 TODAY! HISTORY LESSON! transatlantique and I started this blog out of the days of reblog-conversations, and we asked bluddyellmiss to come aboard. Unfortunately transatlantique has abandoned ship, but not before encouraging slightly, who’s your major contributor here (who’s insanely pushing all those amazing didz on you! :) ), to help keep the place running. Rounding off the number to us four, even with one missing, it’s all just too libertine-related no?  and thank you for the odd 700 of you following us, because without  you, well, we’d be really bored no one shares the likes and reblogs and  the love!goodbyei:  Repairing the lack of photos of Stan on Tumblr II(via ribtickling)


No, because it's not like they're the only songs we have. They're like children; you shouldn't really have a favourite. Unless one of your kids develops into a pervert.


goodbyei:  oh, my boys in the band ♥



I’m vain because I’m imperfect.


boysintheband:  londonbird: (via what-katie-did)newyorkcanwait:  (via escher: o-cleofielding: stellify: longlivethequeen: godsavepetedoherty) My first love.bohemeextreme:  Pete Dohertybohemeextreme:  iwasarecord:  brouillon:  Pete Doherty(via boysintheband)newyorkcanwait:  (via godsavepetedoherty: annikaberglund)(via saraheffy)(via sweetlyhaggard)(via boysintheband)(via boysintheband)boysintheband: (via what-katie-did)

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.