Wednesday 17 March 2010

I've got an angel...

I've got an angel
She doesn't wear any wings
She wears a
heart that can melt my own
She wears a smile that can make me wanna
sing
She gives me presents
With her presence alone
She gives me
everything I cou...ld wish for
She gives me kisses on the lips just for
coming home
She could make angels
I've seen it with my own
eyes
You gotta be careful when you've got good love
Cause the
angels will just keep on multiplying
But you're so busy changing
the world
Just one smile can change all of mine
We share the same
soul






No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters