Monday, 23 November 2009

Jana K in The Room Magazine (NSFW)

Jana K in The Room Magazine (NSFW)

Jana K in The Room Magazine (NSFW)


Jana K in The Room Magazine (NSFW)

Jana K in The Room Magazine (NSFW)


Jana K in The Room Magazine (NSFW)

Jana K in The Room Magazine (NSFW)


Jana K in The Room Magazine (NSFW)

Jana K in The Room Magazine (NSFW)



I can't believe people...believe in those things that things like BNP exist. I really can't believe that people support the leaders. I feel offended. I mean what harm do I do to you? I came here for better life....I am not planning to do anything bad to you, or your country. I respect your country. What is the problem. Sure just send us all back. There is a reason why we left our countries, and if we had choice we would have stayed. I love just the way people put all imigrants in one bag. One label stack to all of us. My friend said today something in our class while we were talking about imigration 'They should send them all back, because they do nothing and they steal our jobs.' and then I looked at her. I think she only remembered then what she said. More than 50% or my class in not from England. People should be more careful about things they say. We have to work hard to stay in England. I had to lern another language, move from my country. I didn't have much choice back then, even though I was 13. It wasn't much of my choice. I missed everyone.....I had to leave all I known for so long. It wasn't what I wanted. We had to move. There was no future for me or my family. We moved forced, because of our situation. I wished people could understand it. It is easy to say for leader of BNP that one of streets where there just to be all english now looks like part of africa. Think. Think before you say. I lost total respect to that person. This country teaches little kids about respect and tolerancy. Little kids know to not call their friends black, and here we go grown man giving a 'perfect exmaple' to young people...little kids....all the citizens of England. Shame, shame on all those who believe this shit. We created multicultural society, place where we lern about respect and other cultures. YOu are so lucky, to know what really other cultures are about. You should be proud of your creation. Now you are destroying it. Shame...such a shame....


Please before you put us all in one bag, think.

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.