Wednesday, 25 November 2009

...commit a little crime....

Taste is a shame.

I lie.
I am a lie evry day.
I live a lie.
I commit a little crime every day.
EVERY SINGLE DAY.
...I wish it was different but it's the selfishness of a human nature....
and the taste is a shame....
shame....
Do not taste....
...taste rips you apart...

I am getting ripped apart....
by the shame...and by the taste....by lies...and all those little crimes I commit every day.

They don't put in jail for those things....because it's the human's nature...
LIE LIE LIE.....












No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.