Wednesday 21 October 2009

Starving for fashion

One word TIRED. I am totally worn out....tomorrow is the last day of school girl...and my poor uniform ( poor because I still can't believe that people use fabric to make this kind of discusting clothing). School girl title will be forgotten for the next week. Hurray to long hours of blissful sleep....



I still can't take the fact how much I miss him....when we talk all the worries....the tiredness is disapearing....it's just...this guy is my own stack of cocaine....keeping me drugged at all times...and withdrawn effects are the pain I carry in me...it gets worse....he says that it's good that we miss each other it means that we love and we care for eachother very much....I just miss him so much....tears are running down my face in all the directions....unwanted....leaving no sign of make-up...distroying the artistic touch on my face....

I A M S O T I R E D.

Magdelena

Magdelena

Magdelena

Magdelena

No comments:

SHE CREATES ANOTHER WORLD:
http://shefakesit.tumblr.com/

Her past

These images do not belong to me....well some do...but I will point out which do....so yeah I have no rights to these photographs.
This is just ermmm...inspiration....for me...stuff that don't fit on my poor wrecked laptop...and my fucked up head...and huge, old skechbook..and hmmm...if you wanna look through my stuff go ahead...this is what blogs are for, right?...

YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT anyway....

Stay away stay away SHE's a heel of a devil SHE will make you sway.

free counters